Sunday, April 29, 2012

A few eBay buys

Well I have been updating my baseball card buys on time, but I just realized that I haven't updated some of my Jason Kidd collection buys.

Over the past few months I have bought 4 auctions on eBay.
 The first was 427 cards I paid $4.99 plus 7.99 shipping, for a total of 12.98.  I wasn't impressed by this lot, there were alot of multiples in her.  I was expecting some, you can't buy that many cards and not get them.  But this one had 7-10 of a few cards.

The second was 3 jersey cards, I paid $1.00 plus $3.00 shipping for a total of $4.00.  Very pleased with this lot, three jersey cards that I did not have.

The third was 215 cards for $10.50 and 5.95 for shipping, for a total of $16.45.  I really liked this lot, I saw some cards that I did not have, so that is why I bought this lot. 

The fourth was 2 phone cards from his rookie year.  $.99 and $3.00 shipping. I saw this a the last minute and had to check to make sure I didn't have them. A quick check and I didn't so I put in a bid and won.  There are also 10 other phone cards of different players, so I maybe putting them back up on eBay or try to see if I can trade them.

This summer I am planning on working on my Kidd collection and getting a better I idea of what I have.  I haven't updated it in a while, so need to do that.  I am working on putting on together a checklist to use on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment